Maintenance Engineer/Technician - Ty’n Llidiart
Position: Maintenance Engineer/Technician - Ty’n Llidiart
Location: IWT Ty’n Llidiart, Ty’n Llidiart Industrial Estate. LL21 9RR.
£42,129 per annum
- Monday to Friday / 6am-6pm
- Every weekend off
- Uniform and PPE provided
- Flexible holidays, not during shutdown periods
- Company pension scheme
- Free car parking
We are looking for a Maintenance Engineer/Technician with a proven track record in a manufacturing environment to carry out planned preventative and reactive maintenance activities.
You will be situated at our world class components manufacturing site in Corwen with over 50million pounds worth of state-of-the-art machinery. You should have experience of electrical and mechanical fault finding with a proactive approach to productive planned maintenance.
You will be reporting directly to the Site Manager.
- Follow PPM schedule for all equipment
- Maintain a stock of critical spare parts for all equipment
- General maintenance of site infrastructure.
- Carry out periodic safety checks on equipment
- First point of contact for equipment breakdowns, liaising with external engineers when required
- Complete breakdown repair records
- Complete daily reports of activities and equipment
Preferred but not required Qualifications & Skills.
- Apprentice trained with City & Guilds and NVQ in engineering or equivalent
- Carry out fault diagnosis (electrical and mechanical) - PLC experience is an advantage
- Ensure that all repairs are executed in a timely cost-effective manner.
- Work with all parties to minimise process downtime and maximise equipment productivity
- Basic level of computer skills
- Understanding of pneumatic & hydraulic systems
- Complete reporting feedback timely and effectively
- Conduct RCA identifying fault down to component level
- You must be safety conscious and ideally have undertaken relevant Health and Safety training.
- Good Knowledge and understating of the below or similar machinery would be advantages:
1. CNC Punch Machines
2. Press brakes
3. Fibre & Co2 Lasers
4. Robotic Welding
5. Maintaining manual welding equipment.
Person specification & character traits:
- Self-Motivated & Conscientious
- Reliable & punctual
- Ability & drive to root cause & prevent reoccurrence of faults
- Flexibility to work at all group sites if required
If you would like any further information, please call the Recruitment Team on 01490 412 626 or e-mail: email@example.com