Quality Manager - Supporting All Sites
Position: Quality Manager - Supporting All Sites
Location: North East Wales
£35,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are looking for a Quality Manager to control all aspects of the Quality function, ensuring that the quality programme is adhered to in accordance with company and customer requirements. Using KPI’s and an auditing process, you will monitor and manage the effectiveness of the Business Management System proactively making improvements and corrections as necessary.
- Maintain the Business Management System to ensure that it is capable of meeting all our business requirements as well as legal and regulatory requirements.
- Monitor and drive the business adherence to the BMS via internal audits and compliance to ISO9001.
- Manage and carry out internal audits of the Business Management System.
- Manage external audits of the Business Management System.
- Drive root cause corrective actions to any process non-conformances found during internal or external audits.
- Identify, lead and drive continuous improvements to business processes.
- Monitor and control Quality KPI’s to drive continuous improvement through action plans.
- Report the effectiveness of the Business Management System to senior management and the quality performance using agreed KPI’s.
- Manage nonconforming products and materials through site-based quality representatives.
- Support Design and other business functions with the quality aspects of New Product Introductions.
- Support Purchasing with Invitation to Tender initiatives, supplier selection, and sample approval from a supplier quality perspective.
- Manage Quality Engineers and Quality Technicians to ensure that they deliver the agreed quality programme and are tasked accordingly.
Key Requirements and Qualifications:
- Analytical with excellent attention to detail and problem-solving ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of ISO9001 or similar Business Management System
- A recognised quality management qualification such as ASQ Certified Quality Engineer/Quality Manager/Auditor or CQI Chartered Quality management Professional
- Degree Engineering qualifications and/or Manufacturing background is desirable.
If you would like any further information, please call the Recruitment Team: 01490 412 626 or email firstname.lastname@example.org