Payroll Administrator - Sandycroft
Position: Payroll Administrator - Sandycroft
Location: IWT Sandycroft, Sandycroft. CH5 2QZ.
£21,000 - £25,000 per annum
- Working hours: 8am - 5pm (Monday to Friday)
- Office based
- 33 days holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Free car parking
We are looking for an experienced Payroll Administrator to work closely with our HR department. Your primary focus will be administering a monthly payroll; alongside completing a variety of high-level administration tasks. Liaising with our payroll bureau you will be ensuring that payroll is seamlessly managed with any errors resolved in a timely and professional manner.
- Using the time and attendance system to log and update employee records
- Updating employee personal information records, issuing communication to check and update accordingly
- Run and check payroll reports using the relevant software and maintain accurate practices, records and filing systems for audit purposes.
- Check working hours to ensure reports reflect correctly
- Respond in an accurate, professional and timely manner to internal and external payroll queries, ie from employees, HR and Finance colleagues, HMRC etc.
- Accurately issuing P45’s and P60’s in a timely manner
- Writing standard operating procedures for all payroll processes
- Complete root cause analysis on errors and introduce processes to eliminate error
- Issue timesheets on a weekly basis for temporary workers and support transitioning temporary workers to permanent status
- Maintain a working knowledge of PAYE including all RTI requirements
- Calculating sick pay, maternity pay and paternity pay
- Understanding of IWT company policies and procedures and administering correctly
- Ad-hoc tasks to provide advanced administrative support to other areas
Key Requirements & Qualifications:
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and an awareness of handling sensitive data, GDPR training
- Must have prior knowledge of working in payroll in a busy manufacturing environment
- Strong Microsoft skills (specifically Excel)
- You must be thorough and pay high attention to detail across your work
- Ability to professionally communicate both written and verbally
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload
- Focused on delivering a high level of customer service to all stakeholders
If you would like any further information, please call the Recruitment Team: 01490 412 626 or email firstname.lastname@example.org