Quality Technician - Supporting All Sites
Position: Quality Technician - Supporting All Sites
Location: North East Wales
£22,000 per annum
- Working hours: 8am - 5pm (Monday to Friday)
- Uniform and PPE provided
- 33 days holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Free car parking
We are looking for a Quality Technician ideally with a proven track record in a manufacturing environment. You will report to the Production Site Manager and support them in meeting their KPI targets for Quality, Cost and Delivery. You will undertake problem solving activities associated with issues found in trailer assembly and also internal and eternally supplied component parts.
- Support all aspects of the Quality function at the site level ensuring product, process and materials comply to agreed standards.
- Carry out inspections of product and materials to identify non-conformance.
- Drive root cause corrective actions to any process, product or materials non-conformances found
- Process rejected materials, update calibration records & establish and maintain data collection systems to provide trend analysis information.
- Monitor Quality KPI’s and deliver action plans to resolve identified issues.
- Communicate with external suppliers on material quality issues and issue Reject Notes
- Carry out material transactions on the company MRP system to ensure stock accuracy is maintained.
- Recommend and support implementing corrective actions and improvement activities, including training of operatives on quality related matters.
Key Requirements and Qualifications:
- Experience of working in a Manufacturing environment
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Right First Time approach
If you would like any further information, please call the Recruitment Team: 01490 412 626 or email firstname.lastname@example.org