HR Advisor - Sandycroft
Position: HR Advisor - Sandycroft
Location: IWT Sandycroft, Sandycroft. CH5 2QZ.
Dependent on experience
- Office based with local travel between sites as required
- 33 days holiday per year
- Company pension scheme
- Free car parking
An exciting full time, permanent opportunity has arisen for an HR Advisor to join a busy HR Team. The role will be primarily based at our Sandycroft site, but there will be a requirement to support and travel across all sites in North Wales. This opportunity offers a varied role, but at present the key areas of focus are recruitment as well as providing support and advice to our managers on all people matters within the business.
As a HR Advisor you will be working in a generalist role to provide HR support to managers across the business. You will work closely with line managers to understand their business challenges and support them in all aspects of HR including recruitment, discipline and grievance, performance management, employment law, occupational health and wellness. The successful candidate will have a flexible attitude along with a proven track record of building strong internal relationships.
- Act as a point of contact for employees and managers to support on all people related matters.
- Respond to people related queries.
- Case management; owning the full disciplinary and grievance process.
- Prioritise workload in support of business and employee needs.
- Work with the Group Head of HR and HR Manager/HR Business Partner to ensure policies and procedures are current and suit the business needs.
- Provide advice, support and guidance to managers around absence management, disciplinary, grievance and performance management issues, ensuring full compliance with employment legislation.
- Managing a variety of training and development programs.
- Assist in driving Occupational Health and Wellness for the business.
- Manage and support HR projects as required.
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes.
- Support across the full employee life cycle from onboarding to exit interviews.
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form.
Requirements and Skills:
- Ideally you will hold a CIPD qualification to minimum level 3.
- Ideally you will be educated to degree level in a business or related degree.
- Experience in a generalist role, working within a busy and changeable environment.
- Strong knowledge of employment law and its practical application.
- Proven recruitment experience for a variety of roles.
- High IT literacy and experience in using Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to engage with all levels of the business.
- Strong influencing skills.
- An approachable and fair manner.
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload.
- Flexibility, enthusiasm and a can-do approach.
- Proven problem-solving skills.
- The ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Highly accountable and used to delivering challenging projects in a timely fashion.
If you would like any further information, please call the Recruitment Team: 01490 412 626 or email email@example.com